This Summer with your dad, add fun to your day with these amazing best ice tea recipes. Do it something different and classic. Try out this all-new recipe and enjoy these ice teas to cool yourself down. Show your father how much you love them. Instead of taking him out to the restaurant for a dinner which can be quite expensive. You can treat him with these homemade ice tea recipes.
So, let’s start with these cool 2 best ice tea recipes.
Orange Rosemary ice tea
img source: https://www.theironyou.com/2015/07/rosemary-peach-iced-tea.html
To start with we have brought you a yummy recipe for Orange Rosemary ice tea. And if you have a doubt on this combination orange and rosemary then try it yourself- its super refreshing drink. Rosemary has many health benefits too. So, it’s great to enjoy with your dad. Show your father how much you love them with these best ice tea recipes.
- 10 cups of Boiling water
- 5 Assam tea bags
- 2 spring Rosemary
- A half cup of Honey
- Orange peels
- In a medium-sized saucepan add two cups of water. Add honey and stir. Let it get dissolved.
- Take the boiling water, add rosemary, tea bags, and orange peels. Let it steep on the gas for 5 to 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Strain the mixture in a big jar. Let the mixture cool down for some time to room temperate.
- Now, add the honey liquid mixture in the tea.
- Place the jar into the refrigerator
- Serve chilled, add ice cubes if required and for garnish add fresh rosemary and a peel or orange slice.
Minty ice green tea
img sources: https://www.thekitchn.com/iced-green-tea-elixir-with-gin-150867
To a simple tea, mints add a cool and invigorating flavour. Green tea is rich in antioxidants. The combination of both mint and green tea is best to enjoy this summer with your dad. this is the best ice tea recipe. Try out this recipe now
- Fresh mint tea leaves
- Green tea
- Lavender leaves (optional)
- In a large jar, add mint leaves and crush them with gently.
- In the same jar, add tea bags, hot water and leave it over the countertop to let it cool down.
- Cover it and keep it in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Strain the mixture and add honey, lavender leaves, and ice.
- Your minty green ice tea is ready and serve it chill.