What is Recruitment management System? For those who do not have the access to the leading platforms for talent management often find this term very confusing. Let us help you understand the meaning of recruitment management system.
Meaning of Recruitment Management System
A recruitment management system or simply RMS is a multi-component software. It is also commonly known as an e-recruitment system or online recruitment software. This software tool is designed to automate and simplify those processes that are involved in searching, attracting, evaluating, interviewing and hiring new professionals for an organization.
The recruitment management systems are most widely used by the growing organizations and enterprises including universities, businesses, and charitable organizations. Currently available systems are mostly online based portals that are linked with the website of the organization using it.
Attributes of Recruitment Management System
The features of a recruitment management systems are discussed ahead as follows:
- A customer-friendly administrative interface
- It enables to post job listings automatically to the corporate site and to various online job banks
- It features an online application software whose role is to enforce input of relevant data in a valid format for its easy retrieval in future
- It enables to capture and resume similar data retrieval
- Information warehousing
- Analytics software that assesses and ranks all applicants
- Tracking of applicants and jobs
- Scheduling software
- Software for Contract generation
- It is integrated with the human resources management department (HRM) of the company and also with the human capital management system
- Software that generates reports
Effective Role of Recruitment Management System
The Recruitment Management system is a powerful tool that assists in effective and efficient recruitment by its users and enables them to reach the resumes and database of quality candidates quickly and accurately.
The system provides several sophisticated features for instance real-time online job posting management, applicant management, and applicant search. What more do you require from it? It is such a powerful filtering technology that is already been incorporated by many companies to let their human resource management professionals cross out the candidates who are unqualified thereby, reducing their workload. With the help of Candidate Alert technology and personalized searching criteria, the system can search automatically through the entire database for the newly registered job applicants and alert their users to make sure that they are not going to miss out on any of the talents out there.
Benefits of Recruitment Management System
There are several benefits of a recruitment management system. Some of them are listed for you ahead as follows-
- Enhance Talent Acquisition Efforts– it assists the talent acquisition team the recruiting power so as to handle complex, global talent acquisition activities.
- Target the Finest Talent with Flexible Tracking– Influence flexible sourcing options, such as continuous, multi-seat requisitions, evergreen pools, post-and-fill, and pools/slates, so as to find the finest talent from every possible source.
- Screen More Efficiently and Collaboratively– it gives the HR team a necessary understanding to make quicker, well-informed decisions, and increase the quality of hire.